Job ID 309
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
About the job
Job Description:Summary:This Systems engineer will be responsible for all aspects of managing day-to-day operation of infrastructure that will deliver direct support to the enterprise. This role will be part of a team that supports an application and desktop virtualization platform running on Citrix and VMware, break-fix of physical and virtual Windows Servers, and management of access to Active Directory resources. This also includes, but is not limited to, providing outstanding customer service, technical knowledge, and accurate and timely deliverables across the business and global technology landscape.
- Setup, manage and fix user and group permissions to systems, file shares, and other resources.
- Work with other teams to provide prompt support during application outages.
- Monitor ticket queue and promptly pickup and resolve issues and service requests.
- Review monitoring tools and proactively resolve errors and issues.
- Participate in On-Call rotation as and when required
- Flexible for 24X7X365 Days Shift Pattern (Morning, Afternoon & Night Shifts)
Education, Experience and/or Skills Required:
- 2+ Years’ Managing Active Directory Permissions 1000+ user or larger environment.
- 2+Years’ Managing physical and virtual Windows Servers environment of 5000 or more.
- 2+ Years’ Managing vMWare ESXi clusters of 25+ in multiple physical data centers.
- 1+ Years Scripting experience
- 1+ Years’ Experience Managing Citrix Desktop
- Working knowledge of ITIL and ITSM methods
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license and passport
- Ability to perform monthly patch management activity
Education, Experience and/or Skills Prefered:
- Diploma in Computers, Electronics & Telecommunications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Computers
- B.E or B.Tech
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!It is Epiq’s policy to comply with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws by making all employment decisions without unlawful regard or consideration of any individual’s race, religion, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, transgender status, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, veteran or family status or any other basis protected by applicable national, federal, state, provincial or local law. Epiq’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on any of these impermissible bases, as well as any bases or grounds protected by applicable law in each jurisdiction. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Posted on Sep 25, 2023.