Job ID 416
Experience 7 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job Title : Assistant Manager (Maintenance)
Company : Gravton Motors Private Limited
Experience : 7 years
Salary : As Per Industry
Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with 9 – 12 years of relevant experience.
Bachelors in Mechanical / Electricalengineering with 8 – 10 years of relevant experience.
Location : Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Description :
Strategy and Development:
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of maintenance best practices, strategy, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
- Contribute to new business initiatives and projects and review and communicate the impact on Maintenance activities.
General and Task Management:
- Effectively delegate any maintenance issues to be resolved in each shift and small projects to the right skills in the team, planning and managing effective works
- Adhere to daily and weekly checks to ensure smooth operation of site
- Schedule work(s) for maximizing planned down time and reducing unplanned downtime.
- Manage the team to ensure machine availability, reactively managing dysfunctional machinery with the Shift management.
- Optimize equipment according to standard procedure, enhancing performance and product quality
- Ensure routine calibration and maintenance requirements of a variety of electro-mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems are undertaken.
- Ensure that designated buildings, plant and facilities are fit for purpose and to provide proactive support/solutions whenever required.
- Manage the process of the introduction of new machinery, plant and equipment from drawing up the specification, to managing suppliers through to full installation in collaboration with all relevant parties.
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems.
- Provide technical expertise to the team.
- Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department.
- Plant start-up, ramp-up and transition to high volume manufacturing
- Execute plans of new equipment requirement, supplier search and supplier selections, Equipment Purchase, installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- Drive collaboration with inter-plant maintenance and global team to ensure all facilities are aligned in terms of system, procedures and process.
- Preparation, implementation & monitoring of equipment/maintenance standards, procedures & check sheets.
- Troubleshooting of electrical/ electronic logic circuitry of continuous process machinery control panels and PLC panels.
- PLC logic modification/ create a new program.
- Ensure plant equipment efficiency at set targets and analyze the MTTR, MTBF & PM compliance.
- Ensure Plant breakdown with low MTTR and zero safety concerns/Zero accidents.
- Ensuring Plant and equipment performance to the required standard to facilitate production targets regarding safety, quality, delivery.
- Maintenance & operation of Utility equipment like D.G. Set, Solar System, Air compressor, Industrials lifts, air conditioners, electric Panels, Etc.
- Mange the Maintenance store inventory.
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing Maintenance team that meets agreed objectives and which delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements.
- Set department objectives and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports.
- Report on achievement of targets and identify any actions required.
- Manage and lead the team, ensuring adequate staffing levels.
- Motivate and coach the team to operational success.
- Monitor the completion of tasks and ensure good performance and record on appropriate systems.
- Review, implement and update company records e.g. training matrices, performance reviews, risk assessments.
Financial and Budget Control:
- Prepare the Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Maintenance budget and forecasts and all Capital Expenditure proposals.
- Manage the budget from identification to completion of projects.
- Work as part of the Management team to share ideas and improve operation, recommending, supporting and implementing continuous improvement activities and process and procedure improvements to optimize results and improve quality of delivery.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance
- Work collaboratively, negotiate and engage with key stakeholders to facilitate delivery and compliance with the maintenance strategy
- Communicate with stakeholders the impact of market change and potential effects on engineering design and development. Recommend solutions without compromising quality or service while optimizing cost.
Speak with the employer
About Company :
Gravton Motors founded on the idea that electric vehicles can contribute to sustainable living provided it comes at the convenience or ease of using fossil-fuel powered vehicles. We designed and engineered our first electric two-wheeler QUANTA on this one single principle that should be adopted by many to lower carbon footprint by introducing SES (Swap Ecosystem) into the design of the vehicle as well as business model.
QUANTA is conceptualised, designed, and engineered in Hyderabad, Telangana, India for the Indian Market. We built our vehicle to be robust enough to attract a whole new crowd who would appreciate a practical design, by redefining the step-through design of the two-wheeler market in India.